150g sirloin steak, thinly sliced
100g broccoli florets
50g carrot (sliced)
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- Marinate the beef with 1 tbsp of oyster sauce and set aside - If time allows, keep covered in the fridge at least for 2h.
- Blanch the broccoli and carrot for 2 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Stir-fry beef with cooking oil in medium high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and the sauce mix to cook for further 2 minutes or until done.
Check out some carrot Garnish Skills here!
Oyster sauce can be substituted with Vegetarian Stir-fry Sauce or classic marinade.
To give the meat a velvety mouth-feel that takeaway dishes have, (water-) velvet the beef before stir-frying.