- 80g rice flour
- 5g tapioca starch
- 5g wheat starch
- 1tbsp oil for batter, extra for brushing the tray
- 325ml water
- 4tbsp finely sliced spring onion greens
- 25g small dried shrimp, steamed
- toasted sesame seeds to taste
- Lee Kum Kee Sweet Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee Sesame Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee Fine Chilli Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee Sweet Soy Sauce
- Sift the flour and the starches into a bowl.
- Add water and stir well.
- Add oil and mix until smooth batter has formed.Set aside for 15 min.
- Brush the tray (~10 x 7" ) with oil. Pour a thin layer of batter into the tray.
- Sprinkle some of the onion greens and shrimp onto the batter.
- Cover and steam over high heat for ~ 4 min (until done).
- Use a scraper to roll up the steamed sheet.
- Repeat the process until all batter is used up.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with your favourite dipping sauce(s)!