1kg large salmon fillet, scaled and pin-boned
5 slices fresh ginger, finely sliced
2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
4 spring onions, finely sliced
100ml white wine / stock / water
Big piece of grease-proof paper (3 times bigger than the fish)
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- Pre-heated oven at 200°C.
- Place the salmon in the middle of a large piece of grease proof paper, scatter the ginger, chilli and spring onion evenly on top.
- Tightly fold the paper into a envelope with one open side, pour in the white wine or stock then fold and seal it before putting into the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Drizzle with Light soy sauce to give seasoning before serve.
Tip for a summer BBQ:
After seasoning and adding the wine/stock, make sure the salmon is sealed well in the grease-proof paper, then place on foil, seal well and cook it on a barbecue instead!
SKILL UP - Buy a Whole Fish and Fillet it Yourself!